In the course of our business dealings with you we may collect, use, disclose, and hold information about an identifiable individual (Personal Information), as well as other business or technical data.
During the course of your relationship with us, or your use of the Zippy’s Tales app or website or other apps or websites that we may make available (Apps and Websites), we may collect the following information:
1) We will collect personal details from you during the course of your establishing and maintaining any account or user profile with us via any of the Apps and Websites, such as your name, user name, passwords, address, email address, phone numbers, and payment details.
2) We will collect data that is inputted or uploaded by users onto the Apps and Websites, include any email address you may provide to us for the purposes of obtaining information about our products or services.
3) We will collect data related to the use of the Apps and Websites, including details of the pages visited, the functions utilised and the data accessed.
4) We may collect other Personal Information and data during the course or as a result of your relationship with us, including (without limitation) where necessary to enable us to provide products and services to you or to respond to requests for further information.
We will use, disclose and hold Personal Information and data collected by us for the following purposes:
1) to enable us to operate the Apps and Websites;
2) to provide to you access to our Apps and Websites, or links to the places where our Apps and Websites can be accessed or downloaded, in response to requests for such access;
3) to provide to you other materials requested by you when using the Apps and Websites (such as PDF colouring pages);
4) to establish and maintain any account you hold with us;
5) to complete sales transactions, including billing, payment, receipt, credit check and verification services (where applicable);
6) to respond to your queries or requests for additional information or support;
7) to provide any after-sales service required by you;
8) to maintain our records;
9) to provide technical support and administration services in relation to the Apps and Websites;
11) for product development or research purposes; and
12) to evaluate customer satisfaction and the performance of marketing activities.
Our cookies will only use information about your personal preferences and user settings so that our Apps and Websites will remember your details next time you visit. We may use, disclose or sell other data collected by us from cookies for other purposes, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such information.
During your use of our Apps and Websites we may collect statistical data about such use, such as the date, time and length of your use, the pages of our Apps and Websites that you visit, and information about the device you are using to access our Apps and Websites. This information may be collected by software operating on our Apps and Websites, or by third party service providers on our behalf.
We may use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
1) to measure the effectiveness of any services or features provided via our Apps and Websites;
2) to better direct users to goods or services that might interest them;
3) to identify user behaviour and user trends on our Apps and Websites;
4) to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of any products or services (including our Apps and Websites) provided by us; and
5) to assist in resource planning.
We may disclose or sell such statistical data to others for any purpose, but only on an aggregated basis and in a way that ensures that no individual is able to be identified from such data.
Some of the Apps and Websites may make available user forums or other features enabling users to post comments and reviews online. Users should not post in such forums or via such features any information that they do not wish others to see, or that they do not have the right to post. Users must not post Personal Information about any other person unless that other person has consented to such posting.
You must not post obscene, abusive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, illegal or objectionable material on any App or Website user forum. We reserve the right to remove or edit any material posted by you on any of our Apps and Websites at any time, and we will not be obliged to give you notice of any removal or editing, or to give you any reasons for our actions.
We reserve the right to use, copy, distribute or republish any user reviews posted on any App or Website, for the purposes of marketing or promoting the Apps and Websites. In doing so we will not use your name or any other information identifying you without first obtaining your written consent.
Please contact us if you have any concerns about any information that has been posted on any App or Website user forum.
We may use Personal Information and other data collected by us or via our Apps and Websites to send or email to you marketing or promotional information about our services or products, or the services or products of other companies (Direct Marketing Information), but only if you have expressly given us permission to do so.
We will not sell your Personal Information or other data to direct marketers unless you have expressly given us permission to do so.
We may transfer your Personal Information and other data to another entity in connection with a sale of our business or assets, or a merger or consolidation or restructuring of our business or company, or any other transaction in which a third party acquires ownership of any rights in our Apps and Websites.
We will not use your Personal Information and other data, or disclose your Personal Information and other data to third parties, except:
2) where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
We will not hold your Personal Information and other data for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information or data.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard your Personal Information and other data we hold from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information or other data is safe from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, during transmission to or from our Apps and Websites or when held by us.
If you access any third-party websites via a link from any of our Apps and Websites, you will leave that App or Website. By accessing these links you are not covered by the policies relating to that App or Website. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites, or their use of your Personal Information or other data.
Where we hold Personal Information or other data about you, you have a right to access and correct that Personal Information or data in accordance with applicable laws. If you want to access or correct your Personal Information or data, please contact our Privacy Officer (see below) and he/she will tell you how to make a request and if any charges will apply.